You should totally be buying and printing your shipping labels from Ebay. Here’s why:
- It’s cheaper than the post office in-store price.
- Your carrier can pick up the labeled package from your home.
- You don’t have to make a trip to the post office.
- Tracking information automatically updates so your buyer can view the status of their order
- When validated by the shipping carrier within 1 business day of received payment, the tracking info with fulfill the Top Rated Seller requirement.
You can use regular printer paper and tape it to the package or you can purchase adhesive labels that will fit in your printer. You will need a food scale that is precise up to 0.25 ounce (usually available from Amazon, Ebay, Walmart and lots of other places for under $25). Even if you don’t already have a food scale, it will quickly pay for itself with postage savings.
Take 2:47 minutes and watch this step by step video on using the label printing tool.