I offer IMMEDIATE payment for all clients in the Hampton Roads, Virginia area. You don’t have to wait for your item to sell, I’ll give you cash on the spot!
I buy dresses, jeans, tops, suits, shoes, and more. I even buy accessories!
Email me with how many items you’re looking to sell and what brands you have:
Frequently asked questions:
- How does it work? Send me an email listing the brands and an estimate of how many items you want to sell. I can come to you or we can set up a neutral meeting spot in the Hampton Roads area. This includes Richmond and surrounding area, James City County, New Kent County, Charles City County, Newport News, York County, Hampton, Surry, Gloucester, Mathews, Ghent, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Smithfield, Carollton, and Suffolk. If you’re from out of town, email me to find out how you can ship your item to me FOR FREE.
- What do you buy? Brand name and designer women’s clothing in great condition. Clothes must be in like new or excellent condition, free from stains, rips, or piling. I don’t buy juniors clothing with the exception of formal dresses.
- Are there specific brands you don’t buy? Generally speaking, I don’t purchase anything that was originally sold at Target, Walmart, Kmart, Kohls, & JCPenney. There are some nice clothes at these stores, but their resell value is usually too low for me. Look at the bottom of this post for a list of brands I usually don’t buy.
- Do you sell on consignment? Not unless the resell value of the item is over $200. The consignment fee is 25% of sale price minus the cost of shipping and fees. Example: For a $200 item, my consignment fee would be about $43 after calculated 10% Ebay and Paypal fees and the cost of shipping.
- How much do you pay per item? A general guideline is $3-$5 and up for tops, jeans, pants, swimwear (one pieces or matching top & bottom). $4-$10 for dresses and suits. $3-$10 for shoes and purses. $1-$3 for accessories. If you have exceptional luxury items (Chanel, Prada, Gucci, St. John, Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana etc.) we will negotiate for a reasonable price cash price or to sell on consignment.
- Why can’t you just give me 50% of your sale price and call it even? If you’re not happy with the my offer, I’d be more than happy to help you get started selling on Ebay and you can keep all the profits
- Do you buy vintage clothing? Yes! Vintage typically means anything 20 years old or older. I especially like bright colors, exceptional designer brands, and natural fabrics (silk, wool, cotton). Clothing still needs to be in really good condition. If it has a tiny hole, missing button, the hem is falling out, or the lining is torn, I may still make you an offer, but I don’t accept items with major imperfections.
- Other stores have restrictions on how old an item is. Do you? Nope. I judge each item based on whether it will sell, not how old it is.
- A lot of my clothes are the brands you say you don’t buy. Can you make me an offer anyhow? It will be super low. I’m talking less than a buck per item–but if it works for you, it works for me. Let’s talk
Examples of brands I don’t buy:
a.n.a aeropostal alfred dunner alyx ambrielle axcess belle+sky bisou bisou black label by evan picone byer charlotteRusse dressbarn duo maternity faded glory forever 21 fruit of the Loom gap george gloria vanderbilt i hear tronson i jeans by buffalo lee liz claiborne liz lange maternity made for life maurices merona mossimo motherhood nicole by nicole miller old navy rue 21 sonoma stylus target walmart white stag worthington xersion xhiliration